We will go over its precise specifications, features, flaws, and take a look at what real-life users are saying. It’s our hope that this review will help you make an informed decision as to whether or not this elliptical may be ideal for you.
PRECOR EFX 576I ELLIPTICAL CROSSTRAINER DESCRIPTION
PRECOR EFX 576I ELLIPTICAL CROSSTRAINER
The Precor EFx 576I is a self-powered elliptical trainer that has lots of features an extras. It provides smooth and natural feeling low impact cross motion workouts and can assist you in gliding your way toward better health.
This is a high-end machine that is similar if not identical to the kind that you’d see in a high-end gym or fitness club.
Precor EFX 576I elliptical crosstrainer comes with 14 preset programs, adjustable angles, moving handlebars, 20 resistance levels, touch and telemetry heart rate monitoring, and more.
It can be used by people of many different fitness levels, whether intermediate or advanced. If you’re looking for an elliptical crosstrainer that has it all, this may just be it.
- Exercise Programs: Cross Training (3), Cross Country, Fitness Test, Gluteal (2), Interval, Hill Climb, Manual, Weight...
- Cross Ramp: 15 to 40 degrees (adjustable)
- Stride Lengths: 21.2 to 24.7 inches
This machine has plenty of uses. We recommend choosing a cardio and endurance training workout that has slowly increasable resistance settings.
For maximum fat burning, begin with one of the many pre-set workouts available on the Precor menu and follow it from beginning to end. The pre-set workouts generally include a warmup, a pre-set time limit of varying resistance to target your heart rate, and a gentle cool down.
Remember that any active lifestyle should focus eqaully on adequate rest time, proper diet, and specified resistance changes. You can switch up your workouts as much as you like using the versatile Precor menu and settings.
PRECOR EFX 576I ELLIPTICAL CROSSTRAINER SPECIFICATIONS
It’s a good idea to know the specs and dimensions of any machine you’re planning to purchase. Below, we have included some important information pertaining to Precor EFX 576I elliptical crosstrainer.
80 x 32 x 68 inches/ 318 pounds
15 to 40 degrees (adjustable)
Heart Rate Monitor
Settings menu, adjustable resistance settings
1-year available warranty
21.2 to 24.7 inches
Touch and Wireless Capabilities
Hill Climb, Manual, Weight Loss, Custom, Cross Training (3), Cross Country, Fitness Test, Gluteal (2), and Interval
Bonus Read: Gazelle Edge Elliptical Glider Review
PRECOR EFX 576I ELLIPTICAL CROSSTRAINER – ADDITIONAL INFO
Below are some other helpful details about the Precor EFX 576I.
This machine is pretty easy to maintain and clean. Replacement parts can be ordered directly from the manufacturer.
This machine generally comes with a standard warranty. You can get warranty information from the seller directly as well.
There are a few available accessories for the Precor EFX 576I that can be purchased from Precor directly or Precor retailers.
PRECOR EFX 576I ELLIPTICAL CROSSTRAINER PROS AND CONS
It’s a good idea to know the benefits and disadvantages of any workout machine. Below are a few of both.
WHAT BUYERS ARE SAYING
We have found many helpful reviews about the Precor EFX 576I. We have summarized a few real-life user comments so that you can get a good idea of what’s being said about this elliptical.
” This thing has a really smooth and fluid feeling motion to it. It doesn’t hurt my knees at all. I also like all of the preset workouts. I just push a button and go. It is easy to mount and dismount also. “ – Gale
” I love the heart rate monitor. I can get my target heart rate where I like it and then easily keep it there. Ellipticals like this are my favorite because I get shin splints from running sometimes. This thing helps me avoid that. It also seems to be pretty durable. I feel like it’s going to last a really long time. I am a fan of this machine for sure. ” – Kelly
” I hate using treadmills but I like ellipticals much more. I know a lot about them and have used one in my gym for years. This is a great option for home use, I can tell you that. I looked around for a long time before picking the Precor EFX. It reminded me a lot of the elliptical I use at the gym. It works great and I use it at least 2 times a week. “ – Cathy
This has been our review of the Precor EFX 576I Elliptical. We hope that you have found everything you could want to know about this machine.
Does the Precor sound like a good option for your home gym or workout room? We want to hear your feedback; feel free to let us know what you think!
- Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- 22 programs: 9 profile, 8 heart rate control, 2 custom, 2 fitness test & 1 quick start
- 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options.Maximum User Weight - 300 lbs (136 kg)
- 【8 Levels Magnetic Resistance Adjustable】8 levels of magnetic resistance that you can alter your workout aimed to...
- 【Digital Monitor Display】Start planning and recording your fitness statistics by using the advanced LCD digital...
- 【13 Inch Non-slip Pedal】Pedals is designed to Non-slip and big to increase stability and comfort,ensure safe...
- Burn more calories and stay motivated with the Bowflex Results Series BXE116
- Bluetooth connectivity: Set, track and monitor your progress throughout your fitness journey with the free Bowflex...
- Sync with the free downloadable RunSocial app and run through 19 locations with 27 routes alongside friends in real time