This article will take a look at the model that we believe is the best for most of clients’ needs. Our Concept2 Model D review will examine the features, benefits, drawbacks, and routines that are required when using this product.
Without further do, our choice for the best rowing machine of 2018 is the Concept2 Model D. We believe that it meets the needs of the maximum number of users. Such a machine also provides features and benefits that make it the best rowing machine on the market today. Beginners and advanced athletes alike will appreciate this model.
Concept2 Model D Description
Our Concept2 Model D review will start with an overall look. It is a rowing machine built of a variety of strong steel, metal, and plastic materials. The plastic is only used as a guard around the wheel to keep fingers and strings safe from it. The handles are also made out of plastic but wrapped in a cushioning hold to provide the next level of comfort.
The essential elements of the bike, such as the wheel and the chain, are made from nickel-plated steel. This steel is designed to be rust-proof and diverse enough for a variety of workout needs. Assembly requires the use of just eight screws. This simple design makes it easy to set up the best rowing machine without much effort.
One element that makes it particularly beneficial is its adjustable intensity levels. These make it useful for both beginners and advanced athletes. In fact, the best rowing machine is often a transition machine that can help people achieve higher levels of fitness more efficiently.
Exercising with the best rowing machine is relatively straightforward. Your routines will typically center on pulling the row chain back and forth as if you are rowing a boat. The only variance in your exercises will be the intensity. Try to find a power level that works for your fitness level and go just one step above it. In this way, you can increase the effectiveness of this machine.
Concept2 Model D Specs
Concept2 Model D Useful Info
The most significant attachment to come with the best rowing machine is the PM5 Performance Monitor. This accessory includes a LogCard and USB cable that hooks it up to a computer. With this information, you can monitor your strokes per minute, the covered distance, the calories burned, and your pulse during your exercises. Use this information to adjust your training method appropriately. Other accessories include an adjustable monitor and caster wheels for simple transportation.
Concept2 Model D PROs and CONs
Before deciding on whether this is the best rowing machine for your needs, it is important to examine its many pros and a few of its cons.
- PM5 Monitor – This monitor sets this rowing machine apart from others and creates a comprehensive and easy-to-understand fitness tracking method.
- Durable Design – In our research, we found next to no complaints about this product breaking down during use.
- Easy Installation – With just a handful of screws and only a few parts to assemble, most people should be able to set this machine up quickly.
- Adjustable Intensity – Increasing the intensity of this machine can help beginners become more advanced and provide more of a challenge to exercise fanatics.
- Compact Design – Fitting this exercise machine in your home is fairly simple due to its streamlined and compact style.
- Price – Many reviewers have stated that it was hard to afford this product without saving up a lot of cash.
- Weight – The 57-pound weight of this machine may make it difficult for some people to move after installation.
- Lack of Accessories – While this is the best rowing machine based on intensity and adaptability, it lacks a lot of accessories that come with other machines.
What Buyers Say
Most buyers are pleased with their purchase, many stating it was the best rowing machine they ever used. It has received strong praise from former athletes who are extremely out of shape. Others even claimed that this machine helped them lose weight and get back into shape. They went so far as to say it saved their lives. Likewise, advanced reviewers praised its intensity and its adaptability for their needs.
One main suggestion that came up regularly is for you to skip professional installation. Just about everyone who purchased this option stated that it was a waste of time. While it might be useful for people who have the extra money, most reviewers noted that the design of the Concept2 Model D was simple enough to understand quickly and that installation was very straightforward.
Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced athlete, this Concept2 Model D review finds the model to be a safe choice. While it might be a large investment for some people, it is a good recommendation for those trying to get into shape. In the end, we deem this model to be a sturdy product on the market based on its strong design, adaptable intensity levels, and ease of installation.