When you’re looking for the best resistance bands, you’ll want to consider their material construction, design features, utility, and versatility. Using these factors, we’ve comprised a list of the best resistance bands currently available on the market right now. From top-tier brands like LYOU and JOEYOUNG to more ergonomically efficient options such as Insonder or Fit Simplify, we’ve extensively reviewed the following resistance bands to help you find the ideal workout solution.
Resistance bands are versatile pieces of workout equipment that can be integrated into a multitude of workouts and exercises. They can be easily utilized by both intermediate and advanced users and come in a variety of styles and materials.
7. Insonder FIT Resistance Bands
Insonder has created a very utility friendly and efficient resistance band option that comes available at an affordable price. These bands are number 7 on our list because they are ideal for users of all fitness levels, of high quality and design, and very flexible.
- Great for all users
- Efficient and ergonomic
- Good for many different exercises
- May snap with extreme force
- Not ideal for intensive training
6. DANISH ENDURANCE Multi-Option Bands
This set of resistance bands comes available in both a 3 and a 6-pack. They create a mini-gym that you can take with you anywhere you go! Ideal for working out when traveling or at home, these bands are of good quality, design, and resistance.
- Easy to travel with
- Great for a variety of exercises
- Can be used by anyone
- Not for strength or endurance training
- The included green and purple bands are reportedly quite thin
5. INMAKER Resistance Exercise Bands
If you want to get a true all over workout, these bands may just be the ideal solution. Specially designed for glute and thigh workouts, these bands can also be used for arm, leg, and even abdominal exercises. They’re a gym in your pocket! Great for regular and challenging workouts, they come with a variety of different resistance levels so you can take your routine up to the next level whenever you’re ready.
- Full set of bands
- Multiple resistance strengths
- Ideal for training
- Good design
- Great consumer reviews
- Max strengths (lbs): 10, 15, 20, 30, 40
- Flimsy material on lower resistance bands
- May not be ideal for extreme endurance training
Bonus Read: Best Elliptical Cross Trainers
4. Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise Bands
Number 4 on our list of best resistance bands goes to these Fit Simplify resistance bands. They are not only fantastic for low-impact workouts or physical therapy, but they can also be used for toning and strength training. These 12″ by 2″ heavy duty resistance loop bands come with a handy travel pouch and lifetime guarantee. Moreover, they can be used for so many different things that it’s easy to see why these are a great mid-tier option.
- Many uses
- Great material construction
- Lifetime guarantee
- Good for all workouts
- Soft and comfortable natural feeling materials
- Lower strengths feel flimsy
- Some users hoped for more resistance
3. NYLEA 3 Pack Resistance Exercise Workout Bands
A comprehensive set of 3 high-quality bands, these have made our list of the best resistance bands thanks to their premium quality design and many useful applications. These bands are designed to take your workout up a notch. They are super strong, super soft, and super useful. All in all, this is ideal for users who don’t want complications, just results.
- Great for strength and endurance
- Premium quality
- Silky soft material
- Combination workout approved
- Set of 3
- Rated highly among consumers
- Some users don’t notice different resistance levels in the bands
- May have to use all 3 at once to increase endurance
2. JOEYOUNG Exercise Core Sliders (2) and Exercise Resistance Loop Bands (5 pcs)
If you want something that will fit your daily workout, bands, and exercise sliders may be a great option to consider. This set comes with highly effective low impact bands and sliders that can be used on any surface! With natural latex and multiple resistance levels, these bands can be used for many different purposes.
- Bands range from X- light to X- heavy (5-50 lbs)
- Natural latex rubber
- Soft and pliable yet durable and resistant
- Comes with sliders
- Users report the bands feel sturdy and safe
- No negative reviews
- A newer product, so no information is known about possible issues yet
- Sliders may not fit all workout routines
1. LYOU Pull Up Assist Bands Exercise Resistance Bands
The number one spot on our list of best resistance bands easily goes out to this fantastic set of bands designed by LYOU. They are of the highest quality with premium design. What’s great about them is that they have pretty much everything anyone could be looking for in resistance bands.
They are very safe and of high quality, and are guaranteed not to break or snap under the right uses. They also don’t seem to wear out over time. These bands are like a gym that you can bring with you anywhere! Ideal for a myriad of exercises, these multi-function bands even have a drawstring carrying case.
- Fantastic quality
- Multiple resistances
- Carrying case
- Super durable
- Premium quality
- Reviewed as #1 by many
- Set only contains 4 bands
From the utility-friendly bands designed by Insonder to the extremely versatile LYOU pull up assist bands, you’ll find that you have plenty of options available at the moment. We hope this list of the best resistance bands has served to assist you in determining which resistance bands would best fit your needs as an individual. We want to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave your feedback and let us know what you think of this comprehensive review.