This Marcy Olympic bench review will introduce you to a popular fitness gear for home gym in great detail. First, we’ll start with a general description to lay the foundation.
After this point, we’ll focus more on various workout routines you can incorporate into your lifestyle thanks to this model as well as specs, maintenance, pros, cons, and more.
A good weight bench can help you build muscle strength and endurance from the comfort of your home gym. Your Olympic weight bench should be durable, utility-friendly, and come at a good overall value.
Olympic weight benches are larger and hold more weight than their standard weight bench counterparts. Olympic weight benches can be used by both intermediate and advanced users who want to increase their muscle strength and size.
MARCY OLYMPIC BENCH DESCRIPTION
Marcy Olympic Weight Bench
In this Marcy Olympic bench review, we will be taking an in-depth look at an extremely popular fitness gear. Using the Marcy Olympic Weight Bench is a great way to exercise all of the muscle groups in your body.
It utilizes four back pad positions so that you can focus on certain muscle groups effortlessly. It also has adjustable arm curl pads as well as slide track seat back operation.
This bench features nice padding. Its contoured roller pads allow you to remain comfortable while using the dual function leg developer. With two convenient bar catches on the rear end of the frame, you can do squats without much hassle.
Durable steel construction means that you can use the machine for years.On the whole, this is a great weight bench for anyone who wants an all-in-one home workout option. Thanks to such an investment, users can start building muscle in the comfort of their houses.
- PREMIUM STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Constructed from rugged, foam, and vinyl to provide sturdy exercise gear for long usage,...
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 80"L x 47.5"W x 60"H
- MAX CAPACITY: Maximum weight capacity - 600lb (include user’s weight) | Maximum user weights - 300lb | Maximum user...
A weight bench works by targeting your upper and lower body as well as legs with just one machine. Our Marcy Olympic bench review came to the conclusion that it is pretty simple for users to focus on major muscle groups.
There are many different routines and exercises that you can do. However, we recommend taking a varied approach with a few different sets alternated throughout the week. For example, on day one, perform 5 sets of 3 bench press repetitions, followed by 3, 8 rep sets of close-grip presses.
Afterward, proceed to 3 sets of 8 tricep extensions. Rest on day two. On day three, switch to squats, deadlifts, and lunges with the same or similar rep and set patterns. Rest on day four. On day five, do deadlifts (5 sets of 3), bent rows (3 sets of 8), and pull-ups. Rest on day 6. On day 7, repeat the first workout, and so on.
Increase your rep and set levels slowly over time. Gradually add weights to build muscle and improve your endurance. Keep in mind that this is just one of the possible routines. This bench is extremely versatile, and you should choose a workout that suits your lifestyle. Remember, proper diet, workout variation, and rest days are equally important.
EXACT SPECIFICATIONS OF THE MARCY OLYMPIC BENCH
At this point in our Marcy Olympic bench review, we’ll take a look at some of the specifications of this weight bench.
80 x 47.5 x 80 inches/ 110 pounds
Olympic weight benches, adjustable benches
Powder coat steel, accentuated vinyl
Powder coat steel, accentuated vinyl
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE MARCY OLYMPIC BENCH
We have included some additional useful information about this bench.
Maintenance for this bench isn’t complicated. Just oil what needs to be oiled and tighten components from time to time. We recommend storing this bench indoors as well.
Marcy does provide certain warranties for their products. This bench usually has a 1 year warranty unless specified differently by the seller. Check with the seller you choose for specific warranty information.
This bench includes weight plate storage posts, diamond striker plates, detachable bar catches, preacher curl bicep padding, and a reverse walk-in squat feature. On top of that, it is large enough to accept Olympic sized barbell and weight plates.
PROS AND CONS OF THE MARCY OLYMPIC BENCH
Here are some of the advantages and drawbacks of this weight bench.
WHAT BUYERS ARE SAYING
Overall, this bench has received pretty positive reviews. The Marcy Olympic bench review continues by expanding on user feedback. Check out the most prevalent impressions!
Review Summary 1
“I looked online for a month before settling on this bench. I really like it. It is comfortable to sit on and easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a sturdy bench.” – Hector
Review Summary 2
” I’d give this bench 4.5/5 stars. I wanted a black bench, but this bench is good. It isn’t all black. It doesn’t have full back support but it’s really sturdy and stable. All in all, this is a good quality bench and was easy to assemble.” – Connor
Review Summary 3
” Personally, I liked how this bench had lots of features that made working out easier. It looks good in my gym as well. It’s a nice bench and holds my weights fine. “ – Marc
So there you have it! We hope our in-depth Marcy Olympic Bench review served you well.
Which features of the Marcy bench do you like best? Feel free to leave us your feedback and let us know what you think
- ✔[Stable & Durable Structure] This workout bench can support up to 660LBS, constructing with 1.5mm commercial...
- ✔[New Vision Designs] Higher seat (18.5in from floor to seat)makes your legs bend more comfortably. Curve back pad...
- ✔[Foldable & Save 80% Space] This adjustable bench is simple and quick to fold, featured with a strap in the middle,...
- 【Fast Adjustment for Various Workouts】Easily adjust the incline to 6 Back Positions & 4 Seat Positions for Full Body...
- 【96% Pre-Installed & Foldable To Store】No Screws needed to be installed and insert 3 pins to start your exercise....
- 【Wear-Resisting & Sweatproof Leather】Not wrinkle after frequent use and easy to clean. Non-slip leather with smooth...
- Learn How to Strength Train with iFit; Gain access to on-demand trainer-led workouts with a full-access trial of the...
- Standard Sizing; This weight bench is compatible with 6.5-foot standard barbells and 1” standard weight plates (sold...
- Integrated Leg Developer allows you to train your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and hip flexors; Sleek Sewn Vinyl Seat;...
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 16:50 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API