In this review of the Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench, we will take a look at it in detail to help you determine if it’s the right weight bench for you. Our aim is to offer you a clear overview of this product, including its features, specifications, possible workout routines, and user recommendations.
This weight bench is a popular choice among both intermediate and advanced users. This is probably due to its versatility, innovative design, solid construction, and highly adjustable backrest. The strength training bench can be used to work both your upper and lower body.
It can also be easily configured in multiple positions for maximum user comfort and strength training flexibility. Let’s take an in-depth look at the bench and its many uses and features!
BODY CHAMP OLYMPIC WEIGHT BENCH DESCRIPTION
Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench
This single piece of fitness equipment is ideal for performing leg lifts, military presses, chest presses, and more. It features a dual-action leg developer that helps you ensure your legs are getting a workout at the same time as your upper body.
It has a heavy and robust mainframe that can stand up to heavy use. The fully adjustable backrest can be set to incline, flat, and decline positions. Non-pinching grips and a locking safety hook help ensure user safety during the entire workout.
In addition to all of this, the bench comes in models that feature an additional combination bench squat and rack stand.
At the end of the day, Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench is great for both new and seasoned users. Weights can be added or removed for multiple uses and difficulty levels. Compatible with just about every weight set brand available, you can customize this bench easily to achieve the results that you desire.
All in all, it’s a great way to improve your strength and muscle endurance from home without having to venture out to the gym.
- MULTI-USE: Perform leg lifts and curls, chest military presses, and other weight bench workouts with this multipurpose...
- LEG WORKOUT BENCH: The dual-action leg developer allows you to effectively work out your legs with several workout...
- ADJUSTABLE BACKREST: Choose from incline, flat, decline, and military positions for your workout, all in the same...
RECOMMENDED ROUTINES FOR THIS BENCH
There are many different routines that you could use to improve your muscle strength or overall endurance with Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench. We recommend starting out with a comfortable weight limit and working your way up to heavier sets over time.
Don’t rush; you’ll be able to use this bench every day if you like. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about cramming a lengthy routine the same way you may have to at a gym. Start by finding your most comfortable weight limits at each backrest incline level.
Remember, exercising at too high of an incline angle may cause shoulder joint strain. Declining the bench will help you achieve results in your lower chest.
A combination of shoulder presses, (3 sets at 8-10 reps), deadlifts ( 3 sets of 6-8 reps), bench pressing (3 sets of 8-10 reps), and squats (3 sets of 8-10 reps) would be a good place to start. Find your weight limit and decrease it by 20% for your first workout.
This will ensure you don’t strain too much at the beginning. After getting used to the bench, increase your weight limit as you see fit over the course of the next month.
Here are some helpful product specs:
75.00 x 44.00 x 69.00 Inches Assembled
Highly adjustable incline backrest
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE BODY CHAMP OLYMPIC WEIGHT BENCH
What’s appealing about this bench is that it is fairly easy to maintain. Be sure to clean the bench regularly by wiping it down after each use. Users can resort to oils to keep weights and steel components in good shape.
If you plan on storing the bench outside, avoid leaving it in direct sunlight as this will wear out the foam grips very quickly. Find a dry and temperature controlled storage location to avoid rust and corrosion. Replacement parts can be ordered separately.
A manufacturer’s warranty can be requested. This way, you can take a burden off your shoulders and keep training instead with real weights.
This bench comes with quite a few accessories. The extra parts include an Olympic plate adapter, spring clip for the leg developer, preacher curl pad, arm curl bar, and an ab crunch with foam grip handle attachments.
Bonus Read: Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Review
BODY CHAMP OLYMPIC WEIGHT BENCH PROS AND CONS
Every product has a few PROs and CONs. Below, we will examine a few.
WHAT BUYERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE BODY CHAMP OLYMPIC WEIGHT BENCH
This bench has many great users reviews. Below, we have summarized a few helpful ones.
“This bench is awesome. It fits perfectly in my apartment and has everything I was hoping for.” – Alan
“For the price, this bench is great. I use a 300lb weight set with it. It was easy to put together and I like all of the incline positions.” – Brian
“I am 6’4 and this bench is perfect for me. It’s a good ole’ bench that serves its purpose well. The padding is comfortable as well.” – Omar
All in all, Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench is great for anyone who wants to improve muscle strength, size, or endurance from home.
It’s a good overall value and pretty durable. Even though it doesn’t include weights, this bench allows for customization of your own setup.
Overall, we would recommend it. If you’ve already given this a chance, let us know your impressions in the comments below!
- ✔[Stable & Durable Structure] This workout bench can support up to 660LBS, constructing with 1.5mm commercial...
- ✔[New Vision Designs] Higher seat (18.5in from floor to seat)makes your legs bend more comfortably. Curve back pad...
- ✔[Foldable & Save 80% Space] This adjustable bench is simple and quick to fold, featured with a strap in the middle,...
- 【Fast Adjustment for Various Workouts】Easily adjust the incline to 6 Back Positions & 4 Seat Positions for Full Body...
- 【96% Pre-Installed & Foldable To Store】No Screws needed to be installed and insert 3 pins to start your exercise....
- 【Wear-Resisting & Sweatproof Leather】Not wrinkle after frequent use and easy to clean. Non-slip leather with smooth...
- Learn How to Strength Train with iFit; Gain access to on-demand trainer-led workouts with a full-access trial of the...
- Standard Sizing; This weight bench is compatible with 6.5-foot standard barbells and 1” standard weight plates (sold...
- Integrated Leg Developer allows you to train your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and hip flexors; Sleek Sewn Vinyl Seat;...
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 17:40 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API